Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kiss Me

Not literally, but I was just thinking about great music especially since I heard James Brown died on Xmas Day, really tragic. Anyways, The Cranberries popped into my head, so you should definitely check out their version of the song "Kiss Me" and their other songs, especially "Zombie", which I have performed before :D.

Music is so amazing, I definitely want to be involved with it in the future. Also I love that new song by Shakira, "Illegal". It's so true. Stupid boys! :)

Also, listen to the song You Give Me Something, by James Morrison, it's really good.

EEk had a chem. test today, although quite simple I know I made bundles of mistakes!!
Oh well, today I also had nerve-wracking monologue to perform, (how much stress do they put under year 10's, huh??) but it went better than I thought, thankfully. Something good to look back on :)

Also, if you don't watch The Office (An American Workplace) or House, you totally should, just recently got into them and they are amazing. The Office is the BESSSSST so surprisingly funny.
"No Cookie"
"But... what if I'm hungry...?"
"NO COOKIE"
HAHA

I wish Jam would just marry eachother. Ram are not the best couple!!
(Jam = Jim and Pam) and (Ram = Roy and Pam)
Anyways I've got to study for a french test tomorrow. Yes, that's right another TEST ! BOO! WAHH!
Can't wait till friday... Gadong! but even thats passe now. Where else is there to go in Brunei?
I WANNA GO TO A THEME PARK! :D:D:D
so badly.
hm.
anyways, ciaoydoodles, or should i say, 'Au revoir!'.
Lots of love,
julesssssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.